Wednesday 20 May 2009

Lets face the blog and type......

So, I’ve finally began to write on this again.
Been a bit busy working and what not le sigh.
Anyway first and foremost a little bit about me i suppose, well, I’m 19 ,well, 20 in a month and I live in good old tiny Northern Ireland and can be known to some as ‘Red’. I’m only little about 5′2ft and can be a times very quiet and at other times can be a major force to be reckoned with. depends which day you get me on.;)I love dance and ice skating and music and quite obviously fashion! And considered a career into fashion before i realised that perhaps i wasnt vain or materialistic enough for it ….if only i was (would of made my career decision easier lol)
Anyway so this blog will be I suppose a little like a diary …a diary of a girl in little old northern ireland struggling to decide what she really wants …..So favourite this page or switch to twitter or facebook …..now


Type soon
Red
X

No comments: